Saturday 8 January 2011

Start Of A New Course.

Having already completed the level 1 course Introduction to Digital Photography i feel i have a fair good understanding of how to use modern software to edit my own work, what this course say it aims to do is " is for you to become thoroughly proficient in taking images of the real world, and doing so with a level of mastery over the quality, colour, tone and the geometry that has never before been possible".
I find this an exciting proposition that i can gain a different perspective and see things a little differently by studying this course. As a photographer I'm always looking to be more creative with what i can produce while at the same time trying to find a stile of work that suits me and my main hope for this course is that it continues to help me with this aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment